13 MEASURES OF TRUE LOVE– DR PAUL ENECHE
What is true love? True love are:
1. The choice to make positive contributions into the life of others
2. The choice to alleviate the pains and hurts of others.
3. The choice to inconvenience yourself for the sake of others.
4. The choice to interrupt your schedule for the sake of others.
5. The choice to make personal sacrifices for the sake of others.
6 The choice to be a part of another person’s success story.
7. The choice to frustrate the agenda of the enemy in the life of others.
8. The choice to facilitate the fulfillment of the dreams, visions and aspirations of others.
9. The choice to come down to the level of others in other to lift them up.
10. The choice to pour grace and mercy into the life of others in other to bring healing and wholeness.
11. The choice to carry the burden of others.
12. The choice to spend and be spent for others
13. The choice to persist until there is positive result.
Know what true love is all about and you will never meet fake love anymore..
PAY ATTENTION: Join our telegram channel>> https://t.me/christiandailypost
PAY ATTENTION: Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.